The Woman's Club of Verona was formed to promote fellowship, intellectual growth and cooperation in working out the vital problems of the day. As a member of the New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs and General Federation of Women's Clubs (NJSFWC.org), the club is a non-political, non-sectarian and non-commercial service organization. The club was federated in 1894 and Incorporated in 1921.